Posts Tagged ‘hot water’
Who has not experienced harassment our senses while cleaning bathrooms in the home? Blame it on harsh cleaning materials that emit a strong odor and smoke sting. But explain to you that by using the principles of aromatherapy and natural products, we can make most household chores pleasant and refreshing our grueling?
Formulate your own household cleaners is not complicated at all. In fact, the effort can be fun and save money savings, especially if you mix your solution in large amounts.
Label your homemade cleaner and freshener right, the way you would ordinary chemistry. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Even toxic substances can cause illness if ingested in large amounts.
Make your own air freshener by placing a few drops of your favorite scent in a pot full of water. Allow the mixture to boil water on the stove for several hours without covering the pan. Orange peel aromas will invigorate the entire members of your household as wafts in room in your home. Try essential oils other than orange.
Refresh your bathroom by placing a few drops of essential oil on cardboard that holds the toilet paper in the bathroom. Smell the aroma of the oil as it is released by pulling on the paper roll.
Use your old chemical cleaning bathrooms without leaving a stink hard to make rinsing. Mix your favorite essential oils with plain water. Pine, lemon, eucalyptus, lavender or other scents to make a good refresher. Use four drops of oil ratio for a half liter of water. For your final rinse, mix your squirt from a spray bottle.
A few drops of tea tree oil and lavender essential oil mixed with water makes a good counter cleanser with anti-bacterial action. Spray it on the kitchen tops and other surfaces to be cleaned and disinfected. For a more major operation to eradicate moss and mushrooms, add 50 drops of the oil into a bucket of water.
Use this recipe to make homemade carpet freshener:
• 4 cup cornstarch or baking soda
• 35 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
• 30 drops of lavender essential oil
How to use: Mix the ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Sprinkle your toner from the bottle on the carpet beater about 15 minutes before vacuuming dust. You can make your own oil to mix in place listed above.
Use the following mixture to clean the floor bathrooms:
• 15 drops of orange essential oil
• 8 drops of lemon essential oil
• 1 gallon of hot water
• 2 tablespoons of liquid soap
This herb is effective on tough cleaning jobs and smelling fresh.
A towel with a smidgen of essential oils are as good as dryer sheets you buy from the supermarket. Use this towel as usual plain cloth dryer, add them in the dryer along with freshly washed clothes.
That the sink always be the last item to get considered in the kitchen. Not only is it true when choosing the design of the kitchen and equipment, also applies in the case of cleaning and maintenance.
Keeping your kitchen sink clean is not a task that is very interesting to do. This hinders washing dishes and pans, and it involves a lot of spilled food houses, piles of garbage and bacteria that may leave marks if they are left lying there for a long time. Keeping a clean sink to make the kitchen look like new is indeed a challenge.
Here are some steps to help you make cleaning easier. Who knows, this may be a bit more fun.
1. To be able to do this job, you need a tool requires cleaning products, cloth or scrub, and some rubber gloves for your hands. (Make sure that you have finished washing all the dishes and pots and put them into the dryer or your closet. Make sure there are no items left in the sink or the surrounding area.) Also, make sure that you are using the right cleaning agent and a scrub for the type of material your sink made of. Remember that some materials do not go with harsh cleaners or scouring rough as it will discolor or scratch the surface.
2. Use a paper towel or dry cloth to remove the remnants of food waste, spills or pieces and throw them away. So this leaves you with just a sink itself.
3. Wet the sink with water, while at the same time you scrub clothes washing. Sprinkle some cleaning agents you all around the basin of the sink and let it set for a few minutes.
4. Wear your gloves and apply the cloth on the surface of the sink with a small, circular hand movement, take one section at a time. Try to rub firmly and decisively to help the cleaning agent to do its job. Imagine that your basin is divided into sections and move from one section to another until you have really explore a whole.
5. Rinse your cloth rub with water but allow the cleanser to continue to do its job after you finish area on your sink. Working on the top where the buttons and tap located as well as the sides. Lap firmly and rub together corners, grooves and edges to remove all traces of leftover food.
6. Next, rinse the cloth with warm water, then wipe your sink to the surrounding area.
7. Now, you are ready to rinse your sink clean. You can start by rinsing thoroughly scrub you and use it to remove residual detergents. Be careful not to injure your fingers and do not try to force your fingers into the sewer. Stick to the surface and visible parts.
8. Finally, let the hot water did the finishing end. You may need to wet scrub every now and then and use it to rinse the part of the sink that tap water you can not achieve. Then use a paper towel or clean cloth absorbent to absorb the moisture present.