Posts Tagged ‘flooring’
Cleaning the Bathroom – No one person can achieve sanitary of the body if you bathe yourself always dirty and filthy. As another room in your home, it is important to do the cleaning bathrooms regularly.
1. Start with your wall. An important tip to clean the bathroom walls you use car wax. Car wax application to your wall in ceramics will close the pores of your walls that will generate easy cleaning and maintenance. The application can be done twice a year. Use a spray car wax to make it easier the process. For regular cleaning of the wall, you can use the bathroom general cleaning solution.
2. From the walls, straight to the bathroom floor. If you have a tiled bathroom, all you need to use is tile cleaning. Instead of car wax to your wall, paste wax is also recommended for use for flooring. Thus, you will be able to prevent the buildup of dried water spots. Finish cleaning the floor drying with a clean cloth. Then spray with candle wax.
3. When you finish cleaning the walls and floor, take some time to clean your faucets. A cheap and easy cleaning solution to remove water spots and dirt that accumulate around the faucet with vinegar straight from the kitchen. All you need to do is soak a cloth in vinegar and then put it around the faucet. Wait for some time and then scrub with an old toothbrush and unused. Then wipe with a dry cloth.
4. The solution can also be applied using vinegar to clean the sink. Additionally, you can also use baby oil to clean your sink from the crust. However, cleaning the sink varies depending on the type of stain you have sunk. Lemon juice is good for light stains. On the other hand, you can combine the lemon juice and borax paste if the sink you have dark stains blackened.
5. “Always clean up any time!” is the best cleaning tips you can follow. Always have an all-purpose cleaner, wipes and sponges to clean up every time with ease. Doing habit of cleaning will prevent you from doing a series of cleaning the main bathroom. In addition, it is also good for hanging air freshener in your bathroom.