Everyone hates cleaning the bathroom let alone smell. And in all honesty, if you know what you’re doing bathroom should not take more than 15 minutes to clear. If it takes longer than that, you either let it go too long, or you can make a bigger task than you need.
Some things to remember to clean the bathroom :
1. Make sure you have the right tools. All the new microfibre on the market create beauty and cleaning mop. Holds water, dirt, and dust well.
2. Starting from the top to the bottom. Start with the mirror and splashing water (splash water you do your bathroom is not it?) First. Keep toilet for the latter. You have to finish with a mop as you head out the door.
3. If your countertop clutter, trim them. Put everything in the basket, in the closet or just get rid of it into the trash. Clean out drawers and medicine cabinets monthly basis.
4. Let your cleaners do the job. You hear this often. Do not sit there and scrub until you have done your exercises should be done in the gym. Read the directions and let the product do their job while you work on other parts of the bathroom. Examples of cases of the dreaded bathtub.
5. Do not let your bathroom grime build. Doing a little every day after your shower. At least the amount you have to do every day is a fast flick in the toilet, and a lap desk. Chances are you can add one or two other things when you see what a difference it makes but at least the second start if you have not done so.
Hopefully these tips to help make it easier to clean the bathroom.