Materials and design of the bathroom tile floor surfaces must create an attractive, waterproof and safe to walk on. Bathroom design using ceramic tile, rubber flooring or vinyl and linoleum floors are examples of bathroom tile design selection of materials should be available almost anywhere. Types of tiles are easy to clean, waterproof and safe to walk on. If you are going to use natural stone or terra-cotta on the bathroom floor for a more sophisticated effect, make sure you buy the kind with a non-slip finish.
When you consider choosing a design bathroom tile, each type of tile will have unique properties that may or may not provide good characteristics for your bathroom. Here are the types of materials to the design of the bathroom tile and profit or loss :
1. Type tiles, laminate and vinyl material – the type of bathroom tiles can be found in a variety of colors, patterns and textures. Some tiles, even imitate wood patterns, stone and ceramics. It is not very expensive, waterproof, easy to install and clean and durable.
2. Types of ceramic materials – ceramic tiles can range from fairly inexpensive to expensive and it is a classic choice. Tiles made from clay, shale or porcelain and formed and fired at very high temperatures to harden. The higher the temperature and the more difficult to rupture and less porous tiles.
If you use ceramic tiles, white or cream in the bathroom, use a different color grout like “blue” will give your bathroom a dramatic look. Nat is the material used to fill the spaces between the tiles. Make sure you apply the sealer to the grout lines. The sealer will preserve the color of the grout.
3. Tiles of stone materials (marble, granite, onyx, travertine, brick, slate, and limestone) – these tiles can be beautiful, very strong, durable in high traffic areas, it will last a long time, is the treatment low and easy to clean. However, it is expensive is cold ingredients, can be slippery and absorbs stains easily.
4. The bathroom tiles of Linoleum – these tiles are made from renewable and natural materials such as linseed oil, ground cork, chalk, hemp and wood flour. Type the bathroom floor was made back with new marble and graphic design, and are more durable and easy to clean than vinyl tile.
6. The design of the bathroom tile of concrete – a durable, low maintenance, suitable for wet areas and stunning. You can find these types of tiles in beautiful textures such as shiny, rough, slick and sandpaper and in various colors and sizes.
If you want to use the bathroom tile design carpeted, make sure it can add a strip of rubber backing to the carpet. Be careful with carpets that can slip and shift in the floor tile or natural stone floors that create a safety hazard. Carpets can harbor dust mites and allergens which is a problem for people with allergies.
Are you going to bathroom remodeling old or creating new shades, which is active in the design phase helps ensure that the shower as you want. By determining the materials and design bathroom tiles covering style, color, pattern and size you choose can help you have a comfortable bathroom, attractive and functional that you enjoy every day.